Large Animal Veterinary Facilities
Hi-Hog’s design team works with veterinarians to develop safe and functional plans for their large animal veterinary facilities. While many large animal veterinary clinics use Hi-Hog’s standard livestock equipment, some require Hi-Hog’s design assistance to build custom items that will satisfy their clinics specific needs.
Veterinary Training Facilities
In addition to veterinary facilities, Hi-Hog has also designed and supplied large animal handling equipment for veterinary colleges and universities as well as a broad range of research and conservation facilities.
A few of our valued clients:
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Calgary, AB
- Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, SK
- Livestock and Forage Centre of Excellence, SK
- Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
- Lacombe Research and Development Centre, AB
- Veterinary Technology, Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA
- Animal Science Program, College of the Sequoias, Tulare, CA
- Veterinary Medicine, University of California – Davis, CA
- Animal Health Technology, Grand Prairie Regional College, Fairview, AB
- Bison Control System, Lands, Parks & Resources, Yukon
- Wild Horses of Alberta, Olds, AB