Let Hi-Hog help you with your rodeo arena design. Hi-Hog will prepare a custom AutoCAD design to meet your individual rodeo arena requirements. Service includes an itemized and dimensioned drawing as well as a corresponding quote.
Hi-Hog's designers will ask you some questions to guide them in developing a plan for your rodeo arena. For your benefit Hi-Hog has prepared a set of questions for your consideration. Your response to these questions will greatly help our designers quickly discover what you are looking for in your rodeo facility.
Please also take a moment to look at Hi-Hog's extensive collection of sample rodeo arena designs Perhaps you will find one that is close to what you are looking for.
If you have any immediate questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are your basic rodeo arena requirements:
- What is the desired size of your arena interior (event surface)?
- What is the overall size of the arena site?
- Are there any site restrictions?
- Is the arena for public or private use?
- Do you require livestock loading facilities?
- Where do you require access to the arena?
- When do you require drawings/quote?
- When do you require the equipment?
What events do you plan to host in your arena?
- Bull riding
- Saddle bronc riding
- Bareback bronc riding
- Calf roping / tie down roping
- Team roping / healing and heading
- Steer wrestling / bull dogging
- Barrel racing
- Chuckwagon racing
- Team penning
- Ranch sorting
What are your back pen requirements?
- Number of pens
- Number of animals per pen
- Type of animals per pen
- Will you hold stock overnight (feed and water)
If you are running rough stock events
- How many bucking chutes do you require?
- Left and/or right hand bucking chutes?
If you are running timed events
- Do you require a return alley?
- How wide do you want the return alley?
- Will their be a rider on horseback in the return alley?
- Do you want a pre-sort arrow for calves/steers?
What are your post requirements?
- Hi-Hog supplies steel posts
- Customer supplies own posts
- Hi-Hog U-frames with gates
- Hi-Hog bolt on gates
- Hi-Hog weld on gates
- Hi-Hog overhead bow frame with gates
Do you want a quote on any additional Hi-Hog products?
- Livestock feeders
- Bleacher seating
- Picnic tables
- Fire boxes with grills
Do you require any custom products?
- Judges/Commentators Stands
- Where is North on your site?
- Which end will roping box be located?
- Where will bucking chutes be located?
- Where will public have access?
- Where will livestock loading be best located?