Hi-Hog offers two outstanding round pen options for horse trainers; the Rocky Mountain Round Pen and the Parkland Round Pen. The panels used to create each of these round pens are designed specifically for safe horse training.
Rocky Mountain Round Pen
The 6′ high Rocky Mountain sheeted round pen is designed for the equine enthusiast who wants the best. To create a smooth and continuous ’round’ ring each panel is curved. Additionally, the sides are tapered for superior protection of both horse and rider. The Rocky Mountain round pen is simply without peer.
Each 60′ round pen requires 17 panels (item 2930) and 1 gate-in-frame (item 2935).
Rocky Mountain Round Pen Parts
- Rocky Mountain Round Pen Panel, Item #2930, 203 lbs
- Rocky Mountain Round Pen Frame with Gate, Item #2935, 252 lbs
Parkland Round Pen
Designed specifically for the equine industry, Hi-Hog’s Parkland round pen panels represent the perfect balance of portability and strength. Both the panels and gates are 6’ high; the height recommended by professional trainers. Constructed with 60,000 psi high tensile 1.5” steel tubing for superior strength (all tubing is 16 gauge. except for the gate frame which is 1.9" OD 14 gauge).
Round Pen Features
- Coned verticals protect horses from sharp edges
- Mud legs inhibit sinking
- Coped vertical stays provide superior strength with no sharp edges
- Panels come with top rail extensions to eliminate the dangerous leg traps found on other round pen panels
- Corner gussets in the gate frame for superior strength
- Gate comes standard with our most popular plunger latch and striker plate
- Universal connectors give you the freedom to combine any Hi-Hog panel style without the need for adapters
Parkland Round Pen Parts
- Parkland Round Pen Panel, 10’ w x 6’ high, Item 2910, 80 lbs.
- Parkland Round Pen Frame with Gate, 6’ w x 9’-3” high frame with 6’ high gate, Item 2906, 100 lbs.
Footing plays an important role in the safety, conditioning, and training of your equine partner. For superior footing that preserves footing materials, controls mud and promotes better drainage, start with a better foundation. Hold your ground with Hi-Hog’s permeable ground reinforcing slabs.
Stall Planning Guide
Round Pens: lunge pen, lunging pen, loping pen, bull pen, horse training, training arena, horse walker, working pen